Hello author, on behalf of all the readers, we would like to discuss something about you and of course, your book as well. This conversation will help reader to know more about you and your debut book.
Criticspace: Most welcome to Criticspcae, Author. We heartily congratulate you for being a published author. It’s really a great achievement. First thing, we would like to know about your basic info as a person, daily life, career so far and anything you would like to share about you with your readers.
Author: Apart from his Engineering and Technology professional career in Multinational Company’s managerial role, ‘Vishal Patel’ is by heart, from my soul, a Social Entrepreneur, Motivational Speaker, Writer, Councillor and an Author of Novels. He writes Inspirational/Motivational Novels, Stage plays/dramas, Skits, Short stories, Blogs, Messages/Quotes in four different languages English, Hindi, Marathi, and Gujarati.
Moreover, he is a lead event planner & organizer, event host/anchor and social entrepreneur of every event amongst his friends, relatives, and family, in college as well as in corporate world. He likes to explore everything, all the aspects and every part of this world. He loves to travel, love sports, music, loves to be a good listener of all the positive vibes surrounded. He loves to spend his time with new peoples, and by his motivational, selfless words, thoughts, and acts, he loves to help and support every individual around the corner and motivate them during their tough times.
Academics Background and Achievements:
- Bachelor of Engineer in Electronics & Tele-communication, from Mumbai University, in 2008, throughout first class with distinction.
- Diploma in Digital Electronics, from Mumbai University, in 2005, throughout first class with distinction.
- Scored highest marks and won 1st prize, in one of the Engineering’s toughest subject, “Engineering Drawing”, during Diploma career.
- Invited as an External faculty judge, during National Level Technical Project Showcase in engineering college.
- Given Motivational speeches, seminars to various group of engineering students.
- Cultural and Sports activities enthusiasts. Complete story/script writing, directing, characters building, background music selection and acted on various Stage plays, dramas, skits, Fashion shows and won many prizes.
- Anchored and hosted many Annual day shows and won best recognition.
Corporate Background and Achievements:
- 10+ years of corporate experience and working as a Project Leader, in one of the top reputed MNC in Mumbai since 2008.
- Worked as a Firmware/Software Support Engineer at Mequon, Wisconsin, USA for two years.
- One year of Business Developer experience at MNC’s COO office.
- Won 3rd prize amongst various joiners during 3 months of training program.
- Apprised with out of ratings (i.e. full ratings) twice and recognized best performer within location.
- Created and Leading event organizing group in corporate. Complete planing, designing and executing various events viz. Sports, cultural, corporate etc. and won various prizes on many occasions.
- Conducted various Technical training for 40-50 group of employees, 5 day sessions of 8 hours per day. He has recognized as one of the best trainer with good employee feedback.
- As a part of Interview panel, he has taken various interviews for Senior Engineer and Project Leader positions.
- Anchored and Hosted Annual day programs and Complete story/script writing, directing, characters building, background music selection and acted on various Stage plays, dramas, skits, Fashion shows and won many prizes.
Key Highlights as a Writer/Author:
- 3+ years of writing experience in Motivational/Inspirational Novels, Short stories, Blogs, Messages/Quotes in all English, Hindi, Marathi and Gujarati Languages.
- 6+ years of experience in Stage Play/Drama, Skit directing, entire story writing and acting.
- 5+ years of experience in Show Hosting and Anchoring.
Major Achievements as a Writer/Author:
- Worldwide publication of True Inspirational English Novel series #MyLifeline (Part I, II and III), on all the major e-commerce platform viz. Amazon, Flipkart, Google books etc.
- 5+ Hindi and Gujarati Stage/Play, Dramas, completely written, directed and acted, published over social media.
- 50+ Motivational/Inspirational Blogs and 1200+ Messages/Quotes in all English, Hindi, Marathi and Gujarati languages, published over social media.
Criticspace: That’s really great; please tell us something about your journey of becoming an author. When you actually started writing and how was the circumstance? Did any person or situation influenced you to write your debut book or was it your childhood hobby of writing?
Author ‘Vishal Patel’, never had any writing experiences to become an Author or writing a Novel before. But tremendous ups and downs in his personal life and when he faced all the challenges in person, he then realized a so-called word ‘depression’ due to just mere failures. And that’s so true. He too then became helpless and alone like others during his own failures. But with god graces and because of his positive attitude towards life, he came out from that depression and realized that there must be many other people in this world, who must have the same black hole in their life. And that’s the point . . .
He has then recalled his best buddy’s inspirational life story and finally, decided to pen down, and spread his best buddy’s true inspirational story at every corner, to help others, to come out from their depression. He did not let his moral down and did not let himself demotivated during his own tough time, his own bad tome and during this entire Novel writing journey. He has stopped writing this Novel many times, he was getting multiple difficulties to furbish the proper story, to outline the proper message, to maintain the connectivity etc. And hence, many times he has stopped writing this Novel with great frustration. But then, he stood up again and finally, he has decided to motivate and help young generation, youth, during their shaky situations by his own words, own experience through this Novel, by any means.
And final outcome! #MyLifeline (Part I, II and III) entire Novel series got published worldwide.
Moreover, with his simplicity and selfless helpful nature, he has decided to share all the true, innocent moments, thoughts, and experiences, with proper justification with his best knowledge, to every individual around the corner. He wanted to motivate all of them and with that, having the same belief, his heart led him towards writing this Novel series, in very simple English language, with simple statements and grammar, without heavy vocabs and jargons to avoid the language barrier, to maintain the simplicity throughout, to convey his understanding, thoughts and innocent intensions towards the mankind.
Criticspace: Please tell the reader something about your book. What is your message to those readers who have still not read the book? Why they should pick it up for reading?
Happiness can be elusive and so often young people are dejected, demotivated and depressed because of their failures. So how can one learn from their mistakes, uncover the positive in life and try to improve, help others, and face the world with a smile?
In #MyLifeline, anyone who needs to feel encouraged in life, can follow the coming-of-age story of Nishaan – a kind, humble and selfless young man, who is starting his journey from college to the corporate world. Accompanied by friends on his new life’s journey and finally meeting a sweet, soft-spoken, soft-hearted girl, Shikha, who opens his world, Nishaan is able to confront the challenges of life with determination and support.
Even though it can be difficult to find happiness, one can use Nishaan’s story to stay motivated and positive, even though the most challenging of circumstances. If every one of us able to face the challenges and put forward a positive effort, then one can beat the depression and find a way to live again.
#MyLifeline, Novel series, is a true Inspirational story which one must have to feel and live. This Novel is for all the youth, the young generation to identify themselves, to fight against their own inner weakness, their fear of society, their shamefulness, their heavy depression, their guilt for their innocent efforts and eventually to fight against their guilt for their failures. As such there is nothing to hide from this world, from oneself.
It is coming-of-age novel hopes to inspire, encourage, and motivate young people to be positive about their past failures, learn from their mistakes and lead them to be self-motivated. It’s a unique enthralling real life inspirational story of a young guy from his college days to his corporate worlds to his love lives, roller-coaster emotions to self-motivation and real ultimate happiness.
One should never let their moral and self-confidence down in any circumstances. Remember, failure is temporary and that is the first step to succeed in life. My dear friends, life is very beautiful, just live and love every moment, every part and every individual of it. And always keep trust on this saying: “Life lived in idealism that feels worthless, often becomes an idol for someone’s life.”
There is nothing wrong to be good with everyone and to feel positive at every situation. There is nothing to lose for being always happy and positive at every moment in our life.
So, that’s it! This show must go on!
Criticspace: And yes, the most important thing we would like to hear from you is what is your message to those new writers who have not yet started their journey of becoming an author? You have been their source of motivation, please convey your thoughts with them.
Believe in yourself. And mainly, make sure that the readers can learn and can get a great experience, motivation and inspiration out of your book. Your thoughts should be towards change and betterment of this society and mankind.
Author: Vishal Patel
Novel Series: #MyLifeline (Part I, II and III)
Criticspace: That’s really great! We wish you all good luck for your literature career.